Bars and restaurants, circus, dance, disaster relief, exhibition, fashion shows, film sets, hotels, installations, interactive environments, light installations, performance-art, pop-up, refuge, rehabilitation, residential, retail, sound installation, theatre and yacht design.
Looking to start in 2017? There’s still time to apply for this course – visit our Clearing page for more information.
These are just some of the projects being designed by students on the course this year.
Through the adaptive re-use, re-branding, re-modelling, re-cycling and re-communication of existing spaces, structures and environments this course will offer you the skills, knowledge and work experience you need to become a leader in one of the most dynamic, creative, economically valuable and diverse areas of design.
Often working with real clients on real design projects in a studio-based and professionally-focussed learning environment the course will teach you to understand the three-dimensional potential, the atmosphere and the identity of the spaces in which we live, work, rest and play.
LEARNING, TEACHING AND TIMETABLING
You can read more about learning and teaching at AUB and when you will receive your timetable here.
- Order a Prospectus: you’ll receive our house of cards prospectus and our Guide to Courses
- Come to an Open Day and explore our creative community for yourself – we’d love to meet you
- Download our Little Guide to Applying and visit our How to Apply section
- Find out about Accommodation
- Read more about Managing your Money as a student