You are using an outdated browser. Most of this website should still work, but after upgrading your browser it will look and perform better.
Terms and conditions
Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our website.
Conditions of use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation. We will endeavour to update this as regularly as possible.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website; you, the user, and we, Arts University Bournemouth, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Arts University Bournemouth. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- Due to the nature and context of being an Arts University, text and graphics uploaded to this website may be of an explicit nature, which may not be appropriate for you. This could include nudity, profanity, religious or political references. By using and interacting with this website, you agree that such content may be served without prior warning.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
General data protection regulations (GDPR)
Our omission to exercise any rights under these conditions of use does not constitute a waiver or such right unless expressly accepted by us in writing.
We use the definition of personal data as detailed in the GDPR.