You are using an outdated browser. Most of this website should still work, but after upgrading your browser it will look and perform better.
We're here to help you get settled quickly in the accommodation that's right for you.
Halls of Residence
We offer a variety of halls of residence for first-year students. The halls of residence are located on campus or in the Lansdowne area of Bournemouth town centre with excellent bus and public transport links to enable students to easily access the university campus and town centre.
Rooms in our halls of residence are for students in their first year, or for students who have completed their Foundation Diploma and are now entering their first year of an undergraduate course.
Campus Halls has 299 rooms arranged in three blocks, a mixture of rooms in cluster flats and self-contained studios...
Home Park halls of residence are for foundation, first year undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Skyline – referrals
Skyline halls of residence opened in 2019 and offers en-suite rooms in shared flats...
Important information about Halls of Residence
Bookings for 2023/24 are now open.
More rooms will be released on 10 May at 10.00 and 11 July at 15.00. To book a room, please note the following information:
- You must have firmly accepted an offer to study before you are able to book a room in halls of residence.
- Not all halls of residence are available to students at all levels of study.
- Students living in halls are not segregated by age or gender.
- You'll be able to select your preferred Halls of Residence and room type, subject to availability. Allocation is at the sole discretion of AUB; there's no right of appeal against allocation of rooms in halls.
- The rent per week is detailed on the individual halls boxes above and is paid termly in advance.
- Rent is inclusive of all bills, excluding a TV licence. Halls of residence booking forms are legally binding contracts, for full-time tenancies.
- We comply with the UK/Guild HE and ANUK codes of practice for student accommodation. The UUK/Guild HE and ANUK codes were developed specifically for educational establishments.
- Members of the Codes are independently audited to ensure that halls of residence meet specified standards.
For more information, please contact one of our Student Advisers on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01202 363780.