You are using an outdated browser. Most of this website should still work, but after upgrading your browser it will look and perform better.
Found a course that you'd like to apply for?
Apply for Postgraduate
An MA or postgraduate degree is a chance to build on your achievements and study at an advanced level. Our MAs will deepen your understanding of a subject; giving you the chance to critically approach your work and hone your practice.
You can apply for our postgraduate using our online application form.
How to Apply
Apply directly to Postgraduate
If you're looking to study a Postgraduate course, you can apply to us directly online
Apply via an Educational Agent
We have Educational Agents all over the world to help guide you through the application process
Entry requirements and English Language requirements
The requirements for entry in 2023 are outlined below.
We encourage application from students with a broad range of qualifications and we welcome students from all educational backgrounds. We'll take into account the knowledge and skills that you've developed outside the classroom as well as your previous qualifications.
You'll usually have BA (Hons) Degree graded at 2.1 or above, or an equivalent UK or international qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline.
For overseas applicants, we accept a range of English Language qualifications, including the following qualifications for MA and Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) courses:
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) grade C
- Certificate of Attainment in English (London Board) level 5 or 6
- IELTS score of 6.5 or above
- TOEFL iBT with an overall score of 92 or above and a minimum of 19 in writing, listening and reading, with a score of 20 or above in speaking
- Pearson PTE score of 62 and over, with a score of 51 in each component.
- IELTS, Pearson and TOEFL scores must be less than two years old at the time the course commences to be valid.
Applicants with other than the required academic qualifications will be considered for entry if there is sufficient evidence to indicate that they have the potential to fulfil the objectives of the course of study and to achieve the standard of the final award.
Applications are also welcomed from those with other qualifications or with work experience which demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills to study at postgraduate level.
Please note that AUB doesn't request information about criminal records from our applicants.