You are using an outdated browser. Most of this website should still work, but after upgrading your browser it will look and perform better.
Found a course that you'd like to apply for?
Apply directly to Postgraduate
Applications are open for September 2023 and January 2024 entry. You can apply for our postgraduate and research courses using our online application form. Please choose the relevant link below.
We encourage you to apply early so that you have time to organise accommodation and to arrange for a visa (if required) before you enrol.
To continue an unfinished AUB application, you need to go to our Application System.
Step 1: Complete application
To start an application, select the course you'd like to apply for below:
- MA Animation Production – Full-time | Part-time
- MA Design and Innovation – Full-time | Part-time
- MA Digital Fashion Innovation – Full-time | Part-time
- MA Film Practice - Full-time
- MA Fine Art – Full-time | Part-time
- MA Graphic Design – Full-time | Part-time
- MA Historical Costume – Full-time | Part-time
- MA Illustration – Full-time | Part-time
- MA Painting – Full-time | Part-time
- MA Photography - Full-time | Part-time
- Master of Architecture (ARB/RIBA Part 2) - Full-time
- Masters Research Degree – Full-time | Part-time
- MA Animation Production – Full-time
- MA Design and Innovation – Full-time
- MA Digital Fashion Innovation – Full-time
- MA Fine Art – Full-time
- MA Graphic Design – Full-time
- MA Historical Costume – Full-time
- MA Illustration – Full-time
- MA Painting – Full-time
- MA Photography - Full-time
- Master of Research Degree – Full-time
Step 2: Track application
When we receive your application, we’ll email you that includes your login details for the AUB applicant portal. You can use this to monitor the progress of your application.
We'll contact you via here if we need any further information and to arrange an interview or request a portfolio or showreel.
We realise that it may not be possible for some applicants to attend an interview, especially if you don’t live in the UK. If this is the case, we’ll ask you to send us a link to your online portfolio instead. We’ll send you instructions on how to submit this – you don’t need to do so unless we have requested this.
You’ll have 30 days to submit your portfolio, but please do contact us if you need more time or if you have any questions.
We may also invite you to a Skype interview.
We've created specific portfolio guidelines for each of our courses. You can take a look at these here.
Step 3: Accept your offer
You can view and accept your offer via the AUB Applicant Portal. We ask you to respond as soon as you can and we’ll expect a reply before the end of the Summer Term.
If your offer is conditional, you can accept it before you meet any conditions. We’ll then be in regular contact by email and the AUB applicant portal to give you information about accommodation, your visa application (if applicable) and your arrival.
Once you receive your results, you’ll need to email a copy of your official results (a scan, photocopy or image is fine) to our Admissions team. We’ll send you a reminder nearer the time.
Once your place at AUB is confirmed, we’ll send you your confirmation letter and a Welcome Guide, with all the information you need to start the course.
If you're joining us from outside the UK, the international team will be in touch to help you prepare for your arrival.
If you change your mind about studying for an MA course, you can cancel your acceptance within the cancellation period of 14 days.