AUB is ranked by subject area, coming in top 10 in three key creative subject areas; Art, Design and craft, and Fashion and textiles.
The Guardian rankings focus specifically on subject-level league tables and are aimed at students looking to choose a university based on the subject they want to study.
The guide ranks universities on factors that are most important to students, including student reviews, employability and the benefits of teaching at the institution.
AUB’s highlights in the tables
- 1st place for career prospects for Art
- 1st place for career prospects for Fashion and textiles
- 1st place for career prospects for Film production and photography
- 5th place for Art
- 6th place for Design and crafts
- 7th place for Fashion and textiles
- 13th place for Film production and photography
- 14th place for Drama and dance
AUB currently has the joint highest graduate employment rate of any English University, achieving the rate of 98% employability in the Destination of Leavers from Higher Education Survey, which reviews the destination of graduates six months after they have left an institution.
Looking to begin your studies this year? We still have spaces on some of our courses for September 2018 start.
The following courses fall under the following subject categories:
Dance and drama
- BA (Hons) Acting
- BA (Hons) Costume and Performance Design
- BA (Hons) Dance
- BA (Hons) Make-up for Media and Performance
Design and crafts
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Modelmaking
- BA (Hons) Visual Communication
Fashion and textiles
Film production and photography