The commercial world relies on powerful imagery to give news stories and brand messages impact.
Looking to start in 2017? There’s still time to apply for this course – visit our Clearing page for more information.
YOU MAY CHOOSE TO COMPLETE YOUR DEGREE IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NAMED AWARDS:
- BA (Hons) Commercial Photography (Advertising)
- BA (Hons) Commercial Photography (Fashion)
- BA (Hons) Commercial Photography (Documentary/Editorial)
Our students go on to create images for international magazines and newspapers, picture desks, ad agencies, fashion houses, and more.
On this course we aim to develop a visually expressive generation of fashion, documentary, editorial, portrait and advertising photographers. We’re looking for people who want to push creative boundaries, challenge perceptions and set the agenda for commercial photography.
Create images that change worlds
You’ll gain a broad understanding of photographic practice and theory as we guide you towards a career in the creative industries. You’ll graduate confident in the creative and critical visual language needed to work with teams in your chosen field.
Employment prospects are very good – even before you graduate. In recent years many students have won commissions and been published while still on the course. They’ve won prestigious competitions too. Career options are varied; as well as working for major publications and creative companies many set up their own freelance businesses.
LEARNING, TEACHING AND TIMETABLING
You can read more about learning and teaching at AUB and when you will receive your timetable here.
- Order a Prospectus: you’ll receive our house of cards prospectus and our Guide to Courses
- Come to an Open Day and explore our creative community for yourself – we’d love to meet you
- Download our Little Guide to Applying and visit our How to Apply section
- Find out about Accommodation
- Read more about Managing your Money as a student