BA (Hons) Fashion offers a unique student experience of diverse fashion practice.
This dynamic course gives you the skills needed for a career in the fast moving world of 21st century fashion. Fashion at AUB responds quickly to changing demands and opportunities, we have a reputation for producing ‘industry ready’ graduates. Recent graduates have won work with UK and international brands such as Burberry, Ralph Lauren and Net-a-Porter.
The global fashion industry depends on individuals who want to make a real difference through their work. You’ll be encouraged to challenge assumptions, think unpredictable thoughts, and take creative risks. You’ll learn craft skills and ways of thinking that shape your own ‘design philosophy’ as you build towards a specialism.
Develop a creative and entrepreneurial outlook
The journey from design to shop window or fashion catwalk is fascinating. You’ll discover the complexities of buying, selling and promotion – and the need to be entrepreneurial.
As you start to specialise and you’ll think about possible careers. Our graduates have found work as designers, pattern cutters, garment technologists, product developers, fashion buyers, merchandisers, promoters and more.
YOU MAY CHOOSE TO COMPLETE YOUR DEGREE IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NAMED AWARDS:
- BA (Hons) Fashion (Design)
- BA (Hons) Fashion (Design Technology)
- BA (Hons) Fashion (Product)
- BA (Hons) Fashion (Menswear)
LEARNING, TEACHING AND TIMETABLING
You can read more about learning and teaching at AUB and when you will receive your timetable here.
- Order a Prospectus: you’ll receive our house of cards prospectus and our Guide to Courses
- Come to an Open Day and explore our creative community for yourself – we’d love to meet you
- Download our Little Guide to Applying and visit our How to Apply section
- Find out about Accommodation
- Read more about Managing your Money as a student