All the world’s a stage according to Shakespeare, and we’re all actors. This course shows you what it takes to turn natural talent into a career – and make dreams of performing on stage or film a reality.
Recent graduates have appeared in BBC dramas, on London’s National Theatre tours and the Edinburgh Festival. Our graduates also work across the industry in related creative roles, such as stage management, casting, teaching, directing and running their own companies.
You’ll learn the voice, movement and singing skills you need as a creative artist. You’ll try your hand at everything from classical acting to contemporary performance, on stage and on film.
A practical approach equips you for a variety of roles
Show business is notoriously demanding. We’ll give you practical insights and help you build motivation and self-discipline. Even the strong academic element is approached through practice to underline the vocational nature of this course.
You’ll collaborate to create professional-quality film and theatre productions in various locations, including our own studio theatre and other public venues.
Your professional networking for industry begins right here.
LEARNING, TEACHING AND TIMETABLING
You can read more about learning and teaching at AUB and when you will receive your timetable here.
- Order a Prospectus: you’ll receive our house of cards prospectus and our Guide to Courses
- Come to an Open Day and explore our creative community for yourself – we’d love to meet you
- Download our Little Guide to Applying and visit our How to Apply section
- Find out about Accommodation
- Read more about Managing your Money as a student