You are using an outdated browser. Most of this website should still work, but after upgrading your browser it will look and perform better.
How to become a representative of AUB
We offer a competitive commission rate and excellent support to all our active international agents and counsellors. You can find information about the application process to become a representative below.
- Have a good look over things like our courses, our ethos and the international section of the website, to make sure that AUB is the kind of institution that you are looking to represent.
- Fill in the Agent Application Form (you'll need to provide references from other UK Higher Education Institutions, if you're unable to provide this, please get in touch with us to discuss your situation before applying).
- We will contact your references directly.
- If your references are satisfactory, we'll visit you or arrange a meeting on Skype.
- A final decision will be made on your application on your suitability to represent AUB.
- If we would like to work with you, we'll send you an Agent Agreement which you must sign and return to us to confirm the agreement.