How to become a representative of AUB
We offer a competitive commission rate and excellent support to all our active international agents and counselors. You can find information about the application process to become a representative below.
- Have a good look over things like our courses, our ethos and the international section of the website, to make sure that AUB is the kind of institution that you are looking to represent.
- Fill in the Agent Application Form (you'll need to provide references from other UK Higher Education Institutions, if you're unable to provide this, please get in touch with us to discuss your situation before applying).
- We will contact your references directly.
- If your references are satisfactory, we'll visit you or arrange a meeting on Skype.
- A final decision will be made on your application on your suitability to represent AUB.
- If we would like to work with you, we'll send you an Agent Agreement which you must sign and return to us to confirm the agreement.
We're here to guide you through the process of becoming an International AUB student from the start and end of your course
Coming to AUB from an international country can be confusing, but our country representatives are here to give you a helping hand
We offer a range of English Language support for international students, both in preparation for and during their time at AUB
Visas and immigration
If you are coming to study at AUB and need to apply for a student visa, here's everything you need to know
We're running course webinar lead course leaders talking about their relevant course, include our foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate
Please contact the International team if you have any concerns about studying in the UK