You are using an outdated browser. Most of this website should still work, but after upgrading your browser it will look and perform better.
- Evening and weekend courses
- Adobe Creative Suite Publishing and Design
- The Complete Adobe Designers Course
The Complete Adobe Designers Course
This fast-paced intensive programme covers all the essentials of working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, focusing on output specifically for designers. You'll complete a variety of challenging graphic design projects to enhance your understanding, ability and confidence working in the three Adobe applications.
Please note, new dates for this course will be confirmed in April. If you'd like to be the first to know when this course is available to book, simply click the 'Register Your Interest' button and provide your details.
Throughout the course you'll explore Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign applications individually and discover how they work seamlessly together to develop projects efficiently and successfully.
This course is perfect for anyone wishing to create digital design outcomes for commercial or personal use as well as those who are currently using the applications but are looking to expand their knowledge through a more structured course of learning. This course is highly recommended for those who possess some knowledge or have a keen interest in the field of graphic design, as the course will explore these applications in relation to the topic of design.
A strong all-round understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign is essential for graphic and digital designers as these applications are the tools at the core of the creative industry. Due to the fast-paced and challenging nature of this course, you'll be expected to possess a fundamental understanding of the tools and features of all three Adobe applications.
This course will see you use them to create editorial design, poster campaigns, icon designs, business cards, social media graphics and discover all the essentials about and exporting your work for both print and web output. The course is taught using Mac computers and iOS operating systems and you'll be expected to have basic knowledge of image/file management.
If you want to work on a series of creative projects designed to teach you the fundamentals of the three most popular Adobe applications which could help you take a step towards changing careers, working on freelance projects, launching a personal project or just out of personal interest this course is ideal for you.
- Essentials skills and techniques of working in Adobe Photoshop
- Essentials skills and techniques of working in Adobe Illustrator
- Essentials skills and techniques of working in Adobe InDesign
- Introduction to graphic design
- A set of practical and challenging design projects
- Poster/editorial design
- Creating icons
- Creating businesses cards ready to print
- Social media graphics
- Basic design skills – using shapes, hierarchy and balance
- Understanding of how Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign work together in creative projects
- Plenty of software techniques
Find out more by clicking the profile below.
Eleni Dimitriou is a Graphic Designer based in Bournemouth. She has studied Graphic Arts at UWCN and she has a MA in Interactive Media.
The course aims:
- Master all of the essential tools, features and functions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Complete a set of projects which have Graphic Design based final outcomes
- Grow in confidence whilst working in singular applications and using them as a powerful set of cross-platform tools
- You'll have completed a set of projects with a final outcome which could be taken forward to develop or displayed in an online portfolio
- A sound working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- You'll develop the confidence to open and start working on design projects in each of the three applications
- You'll be required to have a basic understanding of how the three applications work and be able to use their core tools
- You must be familiar with Mac and iOS operating systems
- It is recommended that you've access to Adobe Creative Cloud at home so able to explore and practise between taught sessions
- A keen interest and some basic knowledge in the topic of digital Graphic Design
- Suitable for aspiring designers aged 18+
- Pen and notepad to make notes
All course materials are included in the course fee.
Important information about evening and weekend courses
How to Enrol
Looking to book onto one of our Evening and Saturday courses? You’ll find everything you need to book your place here.
If you have any questions about our Evening and Saturday Short Courses, you may find the answers in here.
Short Courses Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking onto our Evening and Weekend courses.
Information about resourcing specialist materials/consumables that you may need to bring these with you