You are using an outdated browser. Most of this website should still work, but after upgrading your browser it will look and perform better.
This practical course is available to study in our spring term. Check out the term dates and other information below.
Tuesday 17 January – Tuesday 21 March 2023
Duration and times
10 Tuesdays 18.00–21.00
Understanding how to use Adobe Premiere Pro gives you many advantages such as having control over all the effects and tools available within the program.
On this course you'll learn how to edit clips and sequences, add/manipulate effects and transitions, work with audio tracks, and export your results to a variety of formats.
Through a series of exciting projects and workshops you'll learn about starting a new project, organisation and managing clips and sequences in the timeline, editing tools, video effects, colour correction and grading, titles, and motion, exporting film and more.
Whether you're passionate about moving image or wish to build your skills in film editing, this course will give you a strong portfolio that shows off your skills and the confidence to start your own projects.
Each session will cover a specific area, with examples, and will be followed by a practical mini brief to enhance your design and practical skills.
By the end of the course, you're guaranteed to work faster, more flexibly and orchestrate larger projects.
- Learning the Premiere Pro workspaces, including editing, effects and colour correction
- Non-linear editing in the timeline
- Colour correction and grading, including LUTs
- Transitions and special effects
- Titles and animations
- In-app audio correction
- Exporting and codecs
The course aims to:
- You'll learn valuable real-world hints and tips acquired over years of experience in Adobe Premier Pro
- Cover all main topic areas, as well as best practice principles
- To provide a set of tasks each session in which to practice and consolidate your understanding. You'll be walked through each process to completion
- Give you the confidence to create independently with little input from your tutor within each taught category
- You'll have a comprehensive overview, understanding and hands-on experience working with Adobe Premier Pro
- All students with 100% course attendance will be issued with an official AUB Short Course certificate of attendance. To request your certificate get in touch with the course team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This introductory course assumes students possess no previous knowledge and is suitable for beginners, or those with some previous knowledge who wish to improve their understanding
- This course will be of more benefit to you if you have access to a computer with Adobe Premier Pro installed, so you can practice your skills between sessions
- Suitable for students aged 18+
Please bring a pair of headphones.
All course materials are included in the course fee.
Important information about evening and weekend courses
How to Enrol
Looking to book onto one of our Evening and Saturday courses? You’ll find everything you need to book your place here.
If you have any questions about our Evening and Saturday Short Courses, you may find the answers in here.
Short Courses Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking onto our Evening and Weekend courses.