Skip to main content Go to Site Map



UCAS apply icon

Apply via UCAS

You can apply to study one of our 23 creative degree courses via UCAS including entry to second and third year

Apply via an Educational Agent

We have Educational Agents all over the world to help guide you through the application process

Apply via The Common Application

International students can apply through The Common Application if you're not applying through UCAS or making a direct application