Studied Modelmaking BA at the Arts University Bournemouth graduating in 2014. Went into working self employed for a year or so working on a variety of jobs including history in the making and several short films. Worked for Dorset Orthopedic for nearly two years producing hyper realistic silicone covers for prosthetic limbs. Returned to AUB and worked temporarily as a Technician running the Metal area upstairs in the workshop.
I switched roles for the Digital Workshop as it needed expanding and modernizing and so myself and Harry Barnett were involved in sourcing, installing and running a range of new CNC equipment including but not limited to SLS 3D Printer, 2 HURCO Metal Milling Centers, 3 Laser cutters and a large 8x4ft CNC Router.
That more or less bring me up to date, we support a wide range of people, students but also staff and local SMEs with all manner of projects, from digitally scanned insoles to prototype bicycles.
- SAUBS (2018–2019)
- Solidworks Surface Modeling (2018–2019)
- Solidworks Advances Part Modeling (2018–2019)
- Solidworks Essentials (2017–2018)
- MaterCam Essentials + 5 Axis Toolpathing (2017–2018)
- VCarve Pro (2017–2018)
- Vericut Essentials (2017–2018)
- HURCO Conversational Essentials (2017–2018)