Working within the DCS Business Development Team
• To provide technical support of the University network infrastructure, hardware and peripherals and associated software applications within the academic and business sections.
• To liaise with staff to resolve technical queries, including less straightforward queries, without the need for close supervision.
• To determine business and operational workflow processes against software applications and system integration
• To maintain computer builds (physical and virtual) to offer consistency of user experience and software application experience.
• Work with service desk escalation and senior colleagues within the section.
• To maintain a strong and consistent service to all stakeholders of the University.