Arts University Bournemouth is dedicated to the highest standards of research integrity. It has confirmed its commitment to comply fully with the Universities UK Concordat to support Research Integrity:
- We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of rigour and integrity in all aspects of research.
- We are committed to ensuring that research is conducted according to appropriate ethical, legal and professional frameworks, obligations and standards.
- We are committed to supporting a research environment that is underpinned by a culture of integrity and based on good governance, best practice and support for the development of researchers.
- We are committed to using transparent, robust and fair processes to deal with allegations of research misconduct should they arise.
- We are committed to working together to strengthen the integrity of research and to reviewing progress regularly and openly.
The document on the right sets out the guiding principles for the development and conduct of research in accordance with the appropriate ethical frameworks, obligations and standards.