Plan, visit, applyFunding

Funding for Scottish students

Students who normally live in Scotland may receive financial support for university from the Scottish Government.

For more information, students should refer to the student finance for Scotland website.

Not from Scotland?

The information on this page is only for students entering the Arts University Bournemouth as a first degree undergraduate student in 2017 from Scotland. Due to the varying support available it is important you visit the correct page for where you live. Please click on the links in the menu bar to the left for further information. If you are an international student who lives outside the EU please visit the international funding pages.