Plan, visit, applyFunding

Funding for EU students

EU students from outside the UK that meet certain eligibility criteria may be able to apply for a government loan.

For more information students should check their eligibility on the website.

EU students applying for university places in the 2017 to 2018 academic year will still have access to student funding support. You can read more about this here

From the UK or overseas? 

Due to the varying support available, it is important you visit the correct page for where you live. You can click on the links in the menu bar to the left for further information.

If you are an international student who lives outside the EU, please visit the international funding pages.