We still have vacancies on certain courses. To find out more, you can get in touch with us for chat…
Our Clearing Team are ready to take your call. You can phone us on the following numbers:
Our team are available: 08:30 – 17:00, Monday – Thursday, 08:30 – 16:30, Friday.
We welcome applicants with a variety of qualifications including BTEC, International Baccalaureate and Foundation Diplomas in Art & Design.
The following courses still have some spaces available:
- BA (Hons) Architecture
- BA (Hons) Commercial Photography
- BA (Hons) Costume and Performance Design
- BA (Hons) Creative Events Management
- BA (Hons) Creative Writing
- BA (Hons) Dance
- BA (Hons) Fashion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Branding and Communication
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
- BA (Hons) Modelmaking
- BA (Hons) Textiles
- BA (Hons) Visual Communication
- BA (Hons) Visual Effects Design and Production
To help you make your decision, we have pulled together some answers to questions that we often get asked about Clearing.
I've already received my results, can I apply now?
Yes, you can apply now for a Clearing place.
Just give our Admissions Team a ring on 01202 363228 or email email@example.com and we can explain what to you need to do.
What do I need to have ready when I contact you?
- UCAS personal ID number – if you have already made a UCAS application
- If you are eligible for Clearing, UCAS will have sent you a Clearing Number which is displayed in Track. We need your Clearing Number to confirm that we can consider you in Clearing. We can then view your complete application immediately via our link to UCAS.
- When you call we also need to know what qualifications you hold and what grades you have achieved. For example: A levels at BCC or a Pass in Foundation Diploma in Art & Design or DMM in BTEC Extended Diploma.
- For most courses we will need to see a portfolio and Admissions will send you details of this and how to send it to us.
Is there anything else that I need to know?
- The Admissions Team need to speak to you in person so please don’t ask a friend or parent to phone in for you. Unfortunately we cannot discuss details of your application with your parents or teachers.
- If you have not made an application via UCAS this year you can still apply to us. We will need your address, email, phone number and details of your qualifications.
- We will also re-consider applicants who applied to us earlier this year.
- Find out more about Clearing on the UCAS website.
What about accommodation?
There is still plenty of time to organise where youre going to live too.
We are here to help first year students get settled quickly in the accommodation thats right for them.
We will be holding two Accommodation Days in the summer, on the 8th July and 26th August. These will give you the opportunity for you to meet other students, form house-sharing groups and view private rented accommodation in the local area.
For more details visit: aub.ac.uk/accommodation.
I've done better than expected in my results, can I apply through Clearing?
If youve met and exceeded conditions for your firm choice, you might be thinking about looking for an alternative course.
You might be happy where you are, but with UCAS Adjustment its possible you could swap where youre studying.
For more information contact Admissions, as we will consider applicants for adjustment for all our courses or see details on the UCAS website here.