You are using an outdated browser. Most of this website should still work, but after upgrading your browser it will look and perform better.
Offer holder days
We're looking forward to seeing you on campus at your offer holder day.
Before you set foot on campus, we've put together some helpful links and guides to help you get ready for your time with us. If you've got questions about your application or the offer holder day, please get in touch with our Admissions Team.
On the day, you'll mostly be spending time with other students and the course team. You'll take part in a course workshop – it's at the heart of the day and will really help you get a feel for studying here, and show you what learning at AUB is like. Don't forget, you'll also have the opportunity to explore AUB and take a look around our award-winning campus.
Listen to some informative talks
Hear from our Vice Chancellor, Professor Paul Gough and our Head of Academic and Student Services, Heidi Cooper-Hind. They give an overview to AUB and our Student Services offering.
Talk to current students on Unibuddy
Chat with one of our student ambassadors. They’re here to answer any questions you may have on university life, clubs and societies and living and studying in Bournemouth.
Why should you come to an offer holder day?
It's really important to come to an offer holder day for many reasons, here are our top five:
- Meet the course team – you might have already met some of the course team at an interview, but you've probably forgotten who you met by now. This opportunity means you can reconnect with who'll be teaching you and meet some new faces, too.
- Meet your course mates – this is one of the best things about the day. You'll get to meet your course mates – that way you'll already know some friendly faces when it comes to enrolment and Freshers' week. Alongside studying with them, you might even end up living with them in halls or in rented accommodation.
- Learn more about the course – sure, you've already been to an Open Day, you've read the website and explored the prospectus but this day gives you even more insight in to the course you'll be studying. With a workshop designed to get you in the creative mindset of undergraduate study.
- You get to explore the campus – if you've been to AUB for an Open Day, you'll probably have been on a campus tour already. We love our campus (it's award-winning) and we do like to talk about it, but you'll be spending a lot of time here over the next few years so you need to make sure it's right for you. It's also a good opportunity to see it in a different season as you probably visited us in the autumn or winter months.
- Take in the local area – if you're not local to Poole or Bournemouth, coming to an offer holder day gives you the perfect opportunity to explore the area you'll be living in. If you're not driving to us, that's not a problem – we're really well-connected with cycle lanes (you can hop on a Beryl bike or scooter), walk or catch a bus. Take a look at our Guide to Bournemouth to start planning your trip.
Got a question? Get in touch
Get in touch with a member of the AUB team – we can answer any burning questions you may have.
For questions about our courses, qualifications and entry requirements or about your application to AUB, please contact our admissions team:
For all funding, fees and accommodation enquiries:
If you have any questions about studying in the UK: