The ideal candidate will have a good level of experience working in a similar role or an impressive portfolio of work.
Candidates must understand the importance of brand and be ready to work alongside a marketing team with a content marketing lead approach. Ideally you will have some working knowledge of hand and power tools although this is not essential.
We are looking for an individual who can maintain a high quality of working within a busy marketing and design department. You will be able to manage your own time effectively within strict deadlines and work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
Powerbox is a leading manufacturer and supplier of hand and power tools, garden tools, workshop equipment and accessories, to home and outdoor improvement outlets around the world. We operate a carefully segmented portfolio of brands that cover key market sectors.
- Company name:
- Work pattern:
- 40 per week – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with an unpaid one hour lunch break each day
- Salary / Pay:
- Closing date:
- Thu, 12th April 2018
The role will involve filming and editing of video content for our portfolio of brands. You will need to be proficient in filming on a DSLR and in using Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Audition. Knowledge of the rest of the Adobe creative suite would be beneficial. Other tasks may include photography and animation work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to film and record audio in a studio environment as well as on location.
- Strong understanding of lighting techniques for video production.
- Confident to lead the video production process from start to finish and advise on the best methods for achieving great results.
- Proficient user of the Adobe creative suite for post-production (especially After Effects, Premiere Pro and Adobe Audition).
- Able to interpret briefs and clearly communicate with all members of the team/business.
- Able to prioritise workload in a busy environment and able work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to manage multiple YouTube channels, each adhering to its own brand guidelines.
- Must work some weekends and overtime, with potential for international travel.
- Prepare reports on You Tube metrics.
- Work on adhoc internal video projects.
- Proficient in the Adobe creative suite (specifically After Effects, Premiere Pro and Audition.)
- Previous commercial video editing experience or an equivalent portfolio of work.
- Interpret briefs and clearly communicate with team members.
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines.
- Able to film on a DSLR and understanding of audio recording equipment.
- Knowledge of online video platforms and managing YouTube channels.
How to apply
We’d love to hear from you.
Please send us a digital copy of your CV and portfolio as well as a cover letter explaining why you think you would be perfect for the role to Susan Maclennan: Susan.Maclennan@toolstream.com