As Trainee Visualiser you would be working alongside conceptual designers to create visuals to present to potential clients.
You would have one to one training on industry standard software to create 3D photorealistic Stills, 360 Virtual reality headsets & walkthrough animation for the projects we design at pitch level.
You would be responsible for assisting head of visualisation, initially learning to help model assets for visualisations while seeing first-hand the process pipeline from concept to pitch.
- Company name:
- Space and solutions
- Work pattern:
- Full Time
- Salary / Pay:
- Closing date:
- Tue, 31st July 2018
Working as part of the Design Team to create 3D Stills / 360 VR headsets / walkthrough animations. Developing and brainstorming new ideas for the Visualisation department.
What you will need:
The most essential thing you will need is a desire to learn, to better your creative skill set and ultimately the drive to create stunning imagery. As a candidate, you must also have a primitive understanding of 3D design experience.
Having experience in the following creative packages is not necessary, but would be highly advantageous:
- 3D Studio Max
- Premier pro/ After effects
Ideally you will have:
- Conceptual abilities as well as visualisation, or a keen desire to learn;
- You will possess a keen eye for quality and detail;
- Must have the ability to work both autonomously and alongside other designers, project managers and directors;
- Should have the ability to work in an informal environment within a creative company;
- You will have excellent time management and have a flexible approach to work loads
We’re all fun loving and undertake a number of events throughout the year with all our staff. We have an annual get away for everyone every January, an adventure day out in the summer and we also have our very own touch rugby team, football team & cycling team!
How to apply
If you think that you have what it takes to join us then get in touch. Please email through your CV and portfolio to email@example.com