Aspirations of working as a producer in the future? We’re looking for someone with some experience of production.
The intern will be working at the heart of the company as an integral part of the team. Depending on his/her involvement, the intern may become increasingly independent and take on more and more responsibility within the company. We work with a lot of international clients and directors so good English and good French are required. The intern has the potential to be offered a post within the company at the end of the internship depending on his/her involvement and progress.
- Company name:
- Salary / Pay:
- National legal internship wage of 3,60 euros per hour + 50% of transport
- Closing date:
- Mon, 29th May 2017
Troublemakers.tv is a production company and studio based in the heart of Paris. We represent both live action and animation directors from across the world and produce innovative ﬁlms for the advertising industry.
About the position:
- Participation in all administrative tasks
- Running/management of the website and social media accounts
- Newsletter (in French and English)
- Press Releases (in French and English)
- Other translation tasks
- Layouts for treatments, biographies, moodboards, etc
- Participation in current projects
- Schedules, contracts, accounting tasks
- Participation in ﬁlm shoots.
Who we are looking for:
- Bilingual English/French (obligatory)
- Experience of ﬁlm production
- Versatile, hardworking, meticulous, very organized
- Good spelling and writing abilities
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Communicative and comfortable talking on the telephone
- Good IT skills, very good understanding of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro…) Very good understanding of Microsoft ofﬁce
- Artistic eye.
How to apply
Please submit applications (CV and cover letter) by email only – firstname.lastname@example.org