Russell Play specialises in designing and constructing design-orientated, child focused outdoor play environments for a wide portfolio of clients throughout the UK and Europe. Our client base includes Local Authorities, Landscape Architects, Family Attractions and Developers etc.
The role involves taking project briefs from our Area Managers, liaising with customers and Area Managers by telephone as required, creating a winning playground design in AutoCAD, costing the work to a budget and drawing up the scheme up in 3D for submission to our customers.
We expect the very best of our employees and seek candidates who are willing to work hard and go the extra mile when required.
- Company name:
- Russell Play
- Salary / Pay:
- Closing date:
- Mon, 3rd July 2017
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a small team or individually
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite packages and 3D rendering programme
- Proficiency in MS Office packages as well as overall strong computer proficiency.
- Degree educated in arts/design based subject
- Passport and current clean driver’s licence.
How to apply
In the first instance please send a covering letter, CV and examples from your portfolio, if available by email only to email@example.com
Russell Play is an Equal Opportunities Employer.