Cube Academy are looking for a Developer (Part-Time)
Fancy using your development skills to build web & mobile based software solutions that people actually use, around your studies and while you get paid?
We’re looking for students with a love for coding to join a new start-up from 3 SIDED CUBE called “Cube Academy”. Cube Academy is focused on developing software products that have an impact on millions of people’s lives, whilst providing the support and guidance to help you excel and meet your full potential.
What you’ll be doing
This isn’t an internship where you’d be doing some unimportant project on the side, we want to fast track you to building software, web and mobile apps that we ship to the public. We’re working on projects that either work towards disrupting industries (Yes we said disrupting…don’t hate us), saving lives or improving the environment.
Ideally you’ll be at university, in college or in sixth-form, and will be able to commit a minimum of eight hours per week. This role is about working around your studies to give you full control of when you want to come in.
We’re about getting the most talented people working together to build real products. This means you’ll already be highly skilled, but looking to gain more experience and exposure to real-life projects.
Why Cube Academy?
Cube Academy is a talent incubator where we look to develop talented individuals into finished masterpieces. Our absolute focus is on building amazing products that people actually use. Within Cube Academy you get to work on products from concept to prototypes to user testing to launch, with continuous mentoring throughout. Sounds great right? We pay too…
What to expect:
- Flexibility – Your studies take priority, that’s why we work your hours around your timetable. We understand that when you have deadlines and exams you won’t have as much free time.
- Mentoring – Most people that go through this programme have amazing skills that just need honing and guiding to take them to the next level.
- Confidence – This is a big thing! We will help build your confidence and belief not just in yourself but your opinions and your ideas too. Cube Academy will help you build a stronger voice with the conviction to push your ideas out to the world.
- Team – If you’re extremely talented you’ll find that you often work on your own because it’s difficult to find people who are at your level. Cube Academy is about being surrounded by extremely talented individuals that you can work with, bounce ideas off and grow with.
- Office – Relaxed, flexible and comfortable. Our office was designed with you in mind. Whether you’re playing pool or on the arcade machines, it’s always a great time.
- Build – The main reason for this is to build amazing products that people actually use.
- Closing date:
- Mon, 1st June 2020
We’re looking for people that love coding, like.. really love coding. You will have been coding for years, ideally starting before your teenage years. Like in sport the younger you start and the more hours you practice, the better.
Strong experience coding in one or more of the below is needed:
- Objective C
Experience of cloud-based hosting systems such as AWS, Google Cloud and Azure a major plus.
How to apply