Phase Eight is an original, design led womenswear Brand that has grown from strength to strength since its conception, without compromising its integrity as a trusted retailer and a market leader. It has recently become a part of a listed retail conglomerate, which will further fuel the Company’s growth and open up new development prospects.
- Company name:
- Phase Eight
- Work pattern:
- 12 Month internship - starts Summer 2018
- Salary / Pay:
- Closing date:
- Sun, 31st December 2017
To support the Merchandising Team to ensure administrative processes run smoothly and effectively.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Attending weekly meetings to update the brand on department performance for the previous week.
- Maintaining department stock and cover in order to potentialise sales.
- Reviewing best sellers by department on a daily basis and building in replenishment if required.
- Carrying out ad hoc analysis to support both the Merchandising functions e.g. specific product analysis, sizing or colour analysis, promotional analysis.
- Reviewing slow sellers.
- Allocating stock and liaising with the DC to ensure stock has arrived and has been processed in due time.
- Managing stock levels for features and promotions.
- Administrative support to Merchandisers.
- Maintaining relationships with the core merchandising teams.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Have sound commercial and numerical skills.
- Studying for a Merchandising/Fashion Management degree.
- Be motivated by an ambition to develop a career in merchandising.
- Strong excel skills.
How to apply
Students can apply via our website
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com