We’re a collaboration of creative agencies in Boscombe, Bournemouth and we’re looking for a marketing intern to join us on a 4 week placement.
The placement is flexible, over a 4 week period in August / September / October 2017.
It is a great opportunity for the right person to gain valuable marketing experience working with a number of the leading agencies in the area.
We are looking for someone who loves learning, getting results and working with others. In order to handle the fast-paced work environment, you should be extremely organised and capable of moving easily between tasks.
You’ll have great writing skills and will be able to provide examples of your work that may include web pages, blogs or social media – you can use relevant University projects.
You’ll have keen eye for design and will also be comfortable with analysing reports and planning activities from the results that you have found.
- Company name:
- Boscombe Creative Alliance
- Salary / Pay:
- Expenses £25 per day
- Closing date:
- Fri, 28th July 2017
As a Marketing Intern you will:
- Work with the manager of the Boscombe Creative Alliance to deliver parts of the BCA marketing strategy
- Support us with promoting the launch event across different media platforms
- Work on the website for the alliance
- Have marketing experience and are looking for an internship
- Are an effective communicator
- You have an ambition to accomplish and get things done
- Are naturally curious. You are always looking to learn more, and you know how to ask the right questions
- Have a knack for problem solving. You like to dig in, analyse, and implement solutions
- Be a student at either AUB or BU university
- Some marketing experience in a commercial environment
- Studying for or completed a relevant university degree or equivalent
- Good written English
- Hands-on social media expertise
- Organised, with strong attention to detail
- Technically inclined, you learn and adopt software quickly
This role will be based at the offices of The Global Group, Boscombe. You will be jointly managed by their Creative Director and the Manager of the BCA, you’ll also have the support of the team at Global Group and the wider BCA Network.
The Boscombe Creative Alliance (BCA) is a community of professional creative agencies, looking to create a sense of pride within Boscombe for its creative community and to become recognised as a leading creative hub on the South Coast. Changing minds so that when people think creative, they think Boscombe.
We are going to achieve this by building more awareness for the creative industry in Boscombe; this being through events, awards, competitions, internships for young creatives and collaboration with local 6th forms/colleges/the towns two universities.
How to apply
If you’re looking for a marketing internship / placement position in Bournemouth, working with a great team, please email your CV and a portfolio of work (include webpages, blogs or social media and relevant university projects) to both;
We look forward to hearing from you.