We currently have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Designer with outstanding conceptual skills, impeccable execution of artwork and the ability to see a project through from brief to completion.
This person will be working alongside a team of passionate graphic designers in the marketing department; producing exciting, innovative and on-brand artwork for both print and digital formats.
The ideal candidate will research and develop both their conceptual and design skills to continuously deliver on-trend artwork while inspiring fellow designers and increasing product awareness across both trade and consumer customers
- Company name:
- Work pattern:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Salary / Pay:
- Dependent on skills and experience
- Closing date:
- Fri, 25th November 2016
- Research, experiment and design exciting and innovative artwork across all print and digital formats according to editorial content and product USP’s; this involves magazine spreads, adverts, catalogues, booklets, flyers, product images, web banners, newsletters, presentations, POS displays, and trade shows.
- Evaluate and critique artwork to ensure the brief has been fulfilled to a high industry standard, ready for presenting and sign off.
- Initiate and invest time in regular research sessions to continuously improve and develop all marketing material in line with the current trends.
- Check artwork files ensuring they are technically correct and ready for both print and web formats.
- Organise and plan multiple projects to ensure you hit every deadline.
- Research, plan and help style photography shoots across selected print and web projects.
- Extensive experience in layout design and an understanding of file formatting for print and web.
- Outstanding knowledge in core Adobe CC packages, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Able to confidently interpret briefs both independently and as part of a team with impeccable attention to detail.
- Contribute and develop ideas during brainstorming and creative meetings.
- Confident with re-designs and tackling special projects in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Able to take direction, constructive feedback and support senior members of staff.
- Confident and flexible when working to brand style guides.
- Reliable with hitting deadline dates and coping with the pressure of multiple briefs.
- An extensive and personal interest for design, trends and evolving technology.
- A passion in creative and innovative design and concept thinking.
- Interest in craft.
- Experience with photography styling.
docrafts was founded in 1997 by industry leading entrepreneurs and has now become one of Europe’s leading craft suppliers across independent specialists, national retailers, TV shopping channels and multiple overseas territories. With exclusive house brands and licensed products featuring in the self-published Creativity magazine, docrafts leads the way in technique-led project ideas and inspiration. Whilst specialising in papercraft, docrafts also supplies kid’s craft, digital, jewellery, soft craft and cake decorating products.
How to apply
Please email your CV and portfolio of work to Carly Stalker, Marketing Design Manager at email@example.com