We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our friendly team as a Junior Digital Designer. You’ll be obsessed with playing with pixels and creating beautiful branding. You’ll have a keen hunger to learn as much as you can and implement your learnings in a fast-paced work environment.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a fun, hard-working and ambitious team. There are also good opportunities for progression based on performance.
You’ll be working directly with our General Manager, Adam Ball, who is a passionate entrepreneur and has a love of all things digital. You’ll be collaborating on projects and working together to ensure our clients receive a best-in-class service to help them grow.
Talent Cupboard is an award winning agency helping businesses do more with digital. We help startups and SMEs with brilliant branding, wicked websites & social media superpowers.
We’re passionate about harnessing the talent of digital natives to help businesses grow. It’s not just about the businesses we work with however. We have a social mission to educate and enable this next generation of digital talent to become the next industry superstars through great hands on experience and career guidance from our management team.
If you’re looking for a fun, dynamic and fast paced company to join – Talent Cupboard is for you.
Talent Cupboard is based in the beautiful Richmond, South West London – which happens to be David Attenborough’s favourite place in the world – and we can see why.
- Company name:
- Talent Cupboard
- Work pattern:
- 5 days per week, 9am - 6pm in our office in Richmond
- Salary / Pay:
- £18k - £20k depending on experience
- Closing date:
- Thu, 21st June 2018
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building (drag & drop) websites for a wide variety of clients – with an agile pace of work required
- Liaising with clients to understand their requirements, generating solid briefs and getting feedback on your work through to final sign-off – you’ll need to be good with people and be a confident, clear communicator
- Having a working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Having a great eye for digital design and keeping on top of digital design trends
- Efficiently project managing both your own workload and clients’ site builds to tight timelines
- Managing Talent Cupboard’s social media profiles
- Ability to provide accurate and timely written and verbal status reporting of the above to the GM weekly
- Being open to a state of continuous learning and contributing ways to make the business better all the time
Bonus points for:
Previous experience of designing websites
- Experience using WordPress
You’ll receive 31 days holiday p.a. inc bank holidays, twice yearly appraisals and workplace pension.
Softer benefits include working in a great team in Richmond with clients in and out of London and our collaborative, meritocratic culture, with plenty of socials and extra holiday for 2+ years of service.
How to apply
Apply via Talent Cupboard