Job Title: Junior designer
Quantum is an Independent integrated Agency based in Bournemouth of 30 passionate and dedicated staff.
For over fifteen years we have created high profile national campaigns for some of the UK’s biggest brands. We take a planning based, insight-driven approach to creating conceptual campaigns and have our fair share of fast turn around design work too. We take pride in all of our work and our Clients trust us to know their brands, push the boundaries of creative but always adhere to their guidelines.
We have an enviable Client list, of which we are truly proud and due to continued growth we are looking for a Creatively led Junior Designer.
You will be inspired and inspiring; both capable of big idea thinking and motivating those around you to deliver their best on every piece of work.
We’re looking for quick and accurate artworking skills in the usual Mac-based applications but more than that, we truly celebrate creative thinking and we are genuinely looking for someone that backs up their skills with ideas and creative flair. Our work spans traditional and new media, projects can be small redesigns or large scale multi-channel campaigns. So whilst brilliant Mac skills are a given, a passion for digital would be a huge bonus. But a passion for great creative is what we’re really
We’re a collaborative bunch and have a real sense of team; to fit in at Quantum you’ll need to be friendly, easy to work with, willing to help and guide others and have the
kind of can do approach that means the work comes first along with maintaining the quality of it.
That said, whilst we take our work and Clients very seriously, we’re not precious about ourselves. So don’t leave your sense of humour at the door!!
Junior designer Reporting to lead creative
• A collaborative approach to working closely with team members – both
account handlers and other creative.
• Ensure ongoing development of team members to help them broaden their
• Effectively communicate across the team, maintaining a motivating and
positive environment and ensuring outstanding teamwork
• Build relationships with colleagues throughout the Agency
- Company name:
- Quantum Marketing
- Work pattern:
- full time
- Salary / Pay:
- Closing date:
- Fri, 9th August 2019
Currently an established designer in an integrated agency environment with a good
understanding of the FMCG and retail sectors and the following attributes:
• Excellent design skills
• Proven creative ability
• Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering)
• Work well under pressure
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Good time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
• Work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
Experience and Knowledge
• At least 1-2 years experience in an agency environment:
• Experience in traditional and digital design
• Stunning portfolio
• Knowledge of FMCG/retail market
• Experience of working in a below the line agency environment
• Experience working with blue chip clients and showcase to prove this
• Excellent Mac skills in Creative Suite. Premier and After Effects not a must have
but would be a bonus!
How to apply
please send CV and a portfolio with a covering letter here