- Looking for a great first creative job in an award-winning studio?
- Got an outstanding portfolio, reel and website and want to be somewhere it’s appreciated?
- Got great technical skills and need a place that will allow you develop and use them?
- Excited about working on Trailers, TV Ads, Design, VR and more for Video Games and Film?
…this could be the ideal career opening for you.
- Company name:
- Salary / Pay:
- £18-24k SALARY (ACCORDING TO EXP) + BONUS
- Closing date:
- Tue, 2nd May 2017
Working as part of the Creative Team across the entire process from briefing, concepts through editing, motion graphics, animation, sound design etc.
Working for our Clients with our Producers and Account Handlers on Trailers, TV ads, Animation, VR and content across a range of high profile briefs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Great examples of creative work in motion graphics, editing, animation, design etc.
- Strong work ethic with a high attention to detail and ability to provide a polished presentation.
- Confidence to pick up and learn a range of software, technology and creative disciplines.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Interest in advertising, video games and filmed entertainment.
- Degree or equivalent in related area i.e. Design, Art, Film, Animation etc.
How to apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Junior Creative” and include a cover letter with a 100 words describing what you think are the achievements you are most proud of. Make sure you show us or link us to the work/portfolio/showreel that best illustrates your suitability to this role.
Maverick make great award-winning trailers, TV ads and design for the world’s most prestigious video games developers and publishers including EA, PlayStation, Pokemon, Namco, SEGA, Nintendo, SquareEnix, Capcom among others.