Are you a talented Junior Architectural Technician looking for a new challenge within a development and construction company?
Would you like to be part of rapidly growing company based in the vibrant and cosmopolitan coastal town of Bournemouth?
This exciting position will provide exposure to a wide variety of projects from retirement living to care homes; ranging from planning work to full technical packages. There is the potential to progress to leading projects.
- Company name:
- Quantum Group
- Work pattern:
- Full Time / Permanent
- Salary / Pay:
- £20,000-£25,000 per annum D.O.E
- Closing date:
- Thu, 16th March 2017
Who we are
Quantum Group is dedicated to delivering sustainable growth and being best in class across three innovative business sectors: we are a specialist developer of retirement living communities; an owner-operator in the care home sector; and a commercial property developer.
Why choose us? You will have a real voice, blue sky career growth potential, confidence in your own skills and performance and share in our pride and passion in delivering great architecture and buildings.
The key to your success within the Quantum Group will be strength, resilience, quality and results – with this in mind, you will own your projects and carve your own future.
At Quantum, we invest strongly in our own and we expect capability, commitment and the highest quality of work at the best value – if you have what it takes to really shine in an ambitious environment, then we want to meet you!
About the role
The Junior Architectural Technician will:
- Assist in the production of full drawing packages
- Compile presentations for planning and construction for technical
- Give direct support on individual projects to the technical project lead
What we are looking for
- A minimum of an HNC in Architectural Technology/Construction or a BA or BSC (Hons) Degree in a relative field
- AutoCAD and 3D proficiency is a necessity
- Experience of REVIT, Google Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
- 6 months – 1 year is ideal, however post-grads with previous placement experience are welcome
- Some previous experience of working in architecture preferable
- Articulate, quick thinking and with good problem solving skills
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- A fast learner with ambition
- Conscientious with particular attention to detail and pride in presentation of work
How you’ll be rewarded
- A competitive salary
- A personalised Incentive scheme after 3 month probation period is successfully completed
- 20 days annual leave per annum + Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
- 2 additional days annual leave per annum after 2 years of service
- 3 days annual leave between Christmas and New Year
- Workplace pension scheme
- Great discounts on shopping, travel and cinemas
- Long Service Awards
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- New Quantumite introduction reward scheme
- Professional subscriptions (payment of one relevant annual membership fee)
- Mothercare voucher for all expectant parents
- Land Introduction bonus
- Contribution to relevant training courses