The Production Factory offers intern roles lasting up to three months. The first week of the internship is a trial period, the remaining period relies on the working relationship during this week.
- Company name:
- The Production Factory
- Work pattern:
- 3-4 days per week
- Salary / Pay:
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date:
- Tue, 6th February 2018
- Keen, proven interest in photography, fashion or production. A relevant college or university course is notable, but by no means compulsory.
- Highly motivated, extremely organised, problem solver.
- Passion to excel within the industry.
Interns will predominantly maintain the general upkeep of the office and assist the rest of the production team. Here is a brief list of ‘general’ duties, however this is not comprehensive.
- Post Office
- Art Buying, Location and Working Document PowerPoints and PDF’s
- Production Kit maintenance, packing & inventory
- Office set up in the am, shut off in the pm
- General office upkeep (tidying, lights etc)
- Tea, coffee, milk and kitchen supplies stocked
- Reception responsibilities (answering the phone and the door)
- Assisting on model castings
- Office meeting prep and set up
- Stationery ordering
- Assisting with website location maintenance and expansion
- Additional ad hoc assisting duties within the office
- Assisting with PR Expected Work Schedule
Interns are expected to commit to three to four days of work at The Production Factory per week. Generally, this will mean working at head office. However, as projects and opportunities arise, interns may be asked to recce possible shoot locations and assist on photoshoots as a Production Assistant.
How to apply
Candidates should apply individually with a cover letter and copy of their CV
Please send to Elizabeth Cooper email@example.com
T: +44 (0) 20 7395 8660