In order to support Laundry Service and Cycle rapid expansion in European market, we have built a robust internship program designed to introduce aspiring social media professionals to the industry and our company.
As part of this program, interns will have an opportunity to acquire broad exposure to the teams and our clients while being integrated into the day-to-day fabric of this group.
- Company name:
- Laundry Service
- Work pattern:
- 3 Month Part-time Internship
- Salary / Pay:
- Closing date:
- Wed, 15th February 2017
To ensure we stay ahead of the game we are constantly looking for the best and brightest interns to work with our team.
Here’s what we offer:
- A paid three-month part-time internship based in London (Feb – May), where you get to gain both agency and media experience by working for both Laundry Service and Cycle
- Exposure to real work and amazing projects for some of the best brands in the world
- Networking opportunities with the best people in the social and media business
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Assist on graphic design projects for one of Laundry Service’s key clients, which includes still and video editing, creating gifs and cinemagraphs, asset organization etc.
- Conduct research on the social media and publisher landscape, as well as key pop culture moments around the world
- Brainstorm and develop creative content ideas for Cycle live content studio
Here’s is what you’ll need to offer:
- You live and breathe social media, inside and outside of work and school. You are profoundly excited about what’s in store for our industry and are looking for an opportunity to build a career in social media content and publisher space. You have a strong passion for all things pop culture (from memes to celebrity feuds to sports news) and has experience in graphic design.
- Strong knowledge of photography and graphic design
- Proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom, and Keynote
- Able to create gifs and cinemagraphs
- Knowledgeable and passionate about UK and EU sports, music, fashion, tech, and everything happening in pop culture
- Copyediting/video production skill is a plus
- Past internship experience at advertising/social/creative agencies or publishers is a plus
- Well-developed communication, organizational, time management, and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities with deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, and problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom
How to apply
- Please submit your CV, work portfolio, and any other supporting materials via this webpage
- Please note the application deadline has been extended.
- Interview/Assessment Open Days will take place in February 2017.