My Bespoke Room is an award-winning and affordable online interior design service. Our mission is that anyone and everyone can have a beautiful home whatever their style & budget. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people do up their homes in a convenient, fun, and hassle-free way.
We are seeking a passionate Interior Designer, with at least two years experience, to work collaboratively with the founders and design teams to create a best in class customer experience. This is a truly exciting career opportunity and a chance to become a vital member of a high growth and award winning start-up. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for developing high quality yet affordable designs. You will be offered the opportunity to work flexibly from home, with an expectation that you come to the office (London) one day a week. As well as designing rooms, you will be leading creative meetings, curating products for trend stories and inspiration. Full training will be given and support and guidance whenever needed.
- Company name:
- My Bespoke Room
- Work pattern:
- Full-time (flexible hours)
- Salary / Pay:
- £18 - £23k pa
- Closing date:
- Fri, 12th May 2017
What would i be doing?
- Interpret customer briefs & translate needs into plans
- Create 2d & 3d room layout options
- Professionally liaise with customers in a friendly manner
- Research & decide on materials & products sourcing
- Effectively follow-up with clients for customer satisfaction
- Work with founders & product team to continually improve customer experience & platform
- Lead bi-monthly creative/trend meetings
- Curate collections for stories & inspiration
- Enthusiastic & evangelical about the home, interiors & home styling
- A creative thinker that solves problems & makes practical decisions
- A serious team player & up for an almighty challenge
- A natural, confident & friendly communicator
- Highly organised with a good sense of planning & excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work on one’s own initiative
- Resourceful & commercially astute
- Someone that does the right thing at all times.
How to apply
Does this sound like you?
If so, we would love to hear from you. Let us know why you think you would be right for this role, and send a CV & covering letter to email@example.com