We are an industry leading creative agency specialising in employer communications – helping employers attract new employees and engage their existing workforce. The film work we produce is massively varied from big budget advertising to more nimble social content, from animations to interviews.
Now we need someone to come in and really own film. To inspire colleagues to see new possibilities, and to help us show clients where they could go next. Whether it’s hero, hub or hygiene, we know that the future of content and engagement is in the moving picture – and the narratives we can create with that.
We are looking for someone with the focus and passion to drive great quality whatever the deliverable, and the breadth of skills to embrace a broad remit including shooting, editing, animation and graphics.
You will work with a collaborative team of creatives including writers, art directors, designers, and social community managers, as well as our broader network of specialist film talent. To innovate, influence and deliver even more award-winning film.
We don’t have a fixed idea of the person we want or a requirement for particular experience. We want to meet someone who can share our passion for creating great relationships between employers and talent communities, and has the appetite to be involved in all aspects of film making. You need to have hands-on skills in shooting and editing, we want to see an exciting show reel, but we can help you develop into this role.
We are looking to build around you – you will have input into new kit we will purchase, what we want is your passion and ideas. TMP is a place where you can develop quickly, working with experienced colleagues and external partners, for an exciting and broad range of clients.
- Company name:
- TMP Worldwide
- Work pattern:
- 9am-5.30pm with times expected to work outside of this.
- Salary / Pay:
- Closing date:
- Wed, 10th May 2017
Main purpose of job:
Working with the creative team you will drive our film offering. A proactive hands-on approach is required – to shoot and edit film. We also need someone who is willing to embrace new challenges and broaden their skill set to include graphics, animations and working with tech embrace 360 interactive film.
You will be asked to innovate and have creative input into potential film outputs for all our clients, across a broad range of channels and uses.
- Work in partnership with creative team to scope and propose film concepts and treatments
- To film required footage on location
- To edit film, and prepare final edit for output
- Propose new ways of working and new innovative techniques
- Produce in-house case studies of our work – both filming and editing.
Skills, qualifications, competence level:
- An experience of shooting and editing film ideally with degree level education in a related creative/film field
Essential skills and experience required:
- Ability to shoot and edit film, and input creatively into the film work we propose and produce
- Ability to co-create with colleagues
- Care to craft great film, to suit a clients requirements, for each brief
- Adept at filming a diverse variety of subjects and locations, using a variety of equipment
- Able to work both independently and collaborate with colleagues
- Self motivated, passionate about producing great film
- Ability to edit and craft compelling stories from raw footage
- Grade and output final film.
Desirable skills and experience required:
- Ability to animate and do post production film work
- Ability to present to and liaise directly with clients.
How to apply
To apply visit the submission page for Filmmaker
For more information about TMP Worldwide visit the website.