Exciting, fun, fast growing international film and television production company, including several high-profile projects in development, seeks sociable, motivated, Assistant Producer.
Opportunity for University Film Program or Film School recent graduate (no more than two years since graduation) to work directly with award-winning writer/director as part of a top-notch production team.
This is a role on the production team assisting the idea creation, research, outreach, development and production of new films and ongoing projects.
- Company name:
- Long Acre Productions
- Work pattern:
- Part time or full time (minimum of 3-4 days a week) Flexible hours
- Salary / Pay:
- Closing date:
- Sun, 30th April 2017
A creative environment requires a highly driven, dynamic and proactive approach to working as well as a friendly and easy to get along with personality. You will work within a highly qualified team under the guidance of the CEO.
- Should be outgoing, lively, personable and organised with good Apple Mac and phone skills
- You should be curious, committed and hard-working as well as flexible in order to accommodate varying tasks and travel
- Must have a University or Film School degree – Bachelor’s or greater or be graduating in 2017. No more than two years since graduation
- Must live or be willing to relocate to central London
- Must have a Mac laptop
- Will be creating presentation packets and editing short films, mood reels and scripts so experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote or Powerpoint, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Final Draft or similar is needed.
- Movie Magic budgeting and scheduling skills a plus
- Camera skills a plus
- Previous industry experience a plus but not required.
In addition, the ideal candidate should have:
- A passion for film
- Ability to quickly form positive working relationships
- Excellent writing skills – experience with screenwriting a plus
- Good phone skills
- Multitasking and troubleshooting skills
- Competency in the face of new tasks
- Great communication skills, both with the team and when meeting clients
- Creativity, vision, and ability to contribute ideas in brainstorming sessions.
Other duties may include some or all of the following:
- Brainstorming with the team
- Research of actors, directors and below-the-line talent and maintenance of databases
- Creation of promotion and marketing materials
- Emailing and telephoning clients and prospective clients
- Attending selected meetings
- Helping maintain calendar and team task management app and social media and websites.
The Assistant Producer will also have creative freedom to pitch, plan and produce mood reels for projects in development.
How to apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with short note of interest, CV, links to online videos or materials, and a short writing sample (first five pages of a script or a school essay.)