China UK Development Limited (CUDL) is inviting native English speakers to teach English in China.
This programme aims to improve Chinese students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. In addition, teachers will be expected to develop students’ confidence and interest in their studies.
At present, we are looking to recruit English teachers for placements in Hunan, China, beginning September 2017. This promises to be a comprehensive international teaching experience, where teachers will have the opportunity to live in a country with an extensive history and fascinating culture. Additional benefits include a generous wage, working visa, health insurance, free accommodation (including utilities), and an airfare reimbursement.
- Company name:
- China UK Development Limited
- Salary / Pay:
- Closing date:
- Tue, 16th May 2017
- Available to commence work in China in August 2017
- Native English speaker; or Native-like English speaker.
- Possess at least a Bachelor degree (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certificates will be highly regarded, and a preference will be given to candidates with at least 2 years of working experience);
- If you are not a native English speaker, you may still be eligible to apply for this position. Please detail your relevant working experiences and awarded certificates (TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA) in your application;
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and have the ability to complete administration tasks accurately;
- Comfortable with employing innovative teaching approaches and ideas; and
- Willingness to undergo a police check prior to commencement.
How to apply
There are two ways to apply for this position.
1. Apply online.
2. Or submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any assistance, please contact Gina. Zhu on 011798569
More information is available on the CUDC website.