Sales Skills Audit have an exciting new role ideal for a recent graduate looking to make the first step into the world of work. This role opens up the opportunity to learn the ropes using animation software.
The successful candidate will be tasked with creating a series of animated, e-learning modules, using the latest animation software. The candidate will be provided with ready to go storyboards to start creating animated chapters.
- Company name:
- Sales Skills Audit
- Work pattern:
- Full time – 3 months (Possible progression to a permanent position)
- Salary / Pay:
- From £16,000 – dependent on portfolio and experience
- Closing date:
- Fri, 7th April 2017
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Organised and able to display technical understanding
- Quick learner
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Able to start immediately
- Proven experience in animation
- Understanding storyboards
- Digital skills
- Familiar with using animation tools
About Sales Skills Audit
Ground-breaking software company helping companies all over the globe measure the skills of their sales people and manage their sales talent effectively. The SSAL service is available in 14 languages.
How to apply
Please send a digital version of your CV and portfolio of animation projects to firstname.lastname@example.org