Boxclever Press specialises in creating beautiful design-led stationery for some of the biggest retailers in the UK and beyond.
We are now looking for a Design Assistant to work with our small team of product and graphic designers to help with the creation and ongoing promotion of our beautiful products.
If you’ve recently graduated with a design related degree we could help you to get your career of to a brilliant start.
We can offer you a real opportunity to learn and get experience which will help you to either apply for a permanent position with our business or become an excellent candidate for an Assistant Designer role where ever you see your career taking you.
We offer excellent training as well as the opportunity to become involved and see your work in print.
We are looking for a candidate with good Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills and hopefully some experience of using InDesign.
- Company name:
- Boxclever Press
- Work pattern:
- Full Time
- Salary / Pay:
- £7.50 per hour
- Closing date:
- Fri, 29th September 2017
Day to day responsibilities
- Assist the Senior Designer with the creation of trend forecasting boards.
- After training, assist with the creation of product for print.
- Print and label colour matched proofs.
- Assist with the creation of design boards for our sales department to enable them to sell our ranges to our clients.
- Assist with the manipulation of images for advertising / social media.
- Work with our sales department to create samples and demonstrations to allow them to show our products to their best effect on shopping TV.
- This is a temporary role, based in Wincanton, Somerset for 12 months. Because of our location we would recommend that you possess a driving licence and can drive to work as public transport is poor.
How to apply
To apply please submit your CV as well as a covering letter to email@example.com telling us where you’d like to see yourself in five years and a link to your portfolio.