Apple Music is all the ways you love music, all in one place. But music is just the beginning. On iTunes you can enjoy films and TV programmes in amazing 4K HDR. The App Store opens a world of possibilities with the world’s largest and most innovative software store. iBooks will unlock your next great read. And on Podcasts you can subscribe to free serials about anything and everything. As an intern at iTunes you will be given a unique opportunity to work alongside our teams and contribute to our growth and continued success.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our London-based internship programme to work as a Graphic Designer. The internship will commence in July 2018 and will run for 51 weeks. This is a full-time role which is competitively salaried.
From day one, you will be charged with a variety of responsibilities. These include creating cutting edge designs to showcase the latest music, film, TV, app and book releases.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside senior designers on special project work and respond to briefs with conceptual ideas to promote editorially selected content across our stores.
You’ll gain invaluable experience working with art directors who will provide feedback, guidance and direction in an iterative working process.
In awarding this level of independence and responsibility, we are looking for candidates capable of grasping complex tasks and delivering to the highest standards. Every day will be different, rewarding and challenging.
- Company name:
- Work pattern:
- Full Time
- Salary / Pay:
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date:
- Sun, 21st January 2018
We Want Someone With:
- A genuine passion for digital content whether it be, music, film, TV, apps or books.
- Expert Photoshop design and retouching skills.
- A passion for typography and layout composition area is a must.
- A keen awareness of visual trends associated with entertainment design and communication.
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- A talent for working well with others. We work very collaboratively at Apple.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- A hands-on, can-do approach to problem solving and exceptional attention to detail.
- An enthusiasm to learn new skills — and no fear of asking questions.
- Excellent English communication skills — written and oral.
- Be Availability in February 2018 for interview in London.
- A predicted or achieved 2:1 undergraduate degree grade or higher.
- Availability to complete the full 51 week internship programme starting on July 1, 2018.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK. (Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.)
How to apply
Please submit your CV and covering letter, no later than Sunday, January 21, 2018 to email@example.com. All CVs must be accompanied by a portfolio and/or website link.