We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Design / Edit Assistant to work as a versatile member of the team based at our offices in Boscombe, Dorset. The successful candidate will be required to provide design and technical support for all ongoing multimedia productions. Joining our expanding business is an ideal opportunity for graduates or individuals with a few years’ experience in the field, looking to push themselves and make the role their own.
- Company name:
- LiMETOOLS Ltd.
- Salary / Pay:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Closing date:
- Thu, 1st March 2018
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assistant editing responsibilities will include rushes logging & management, initial timeline assembly, creation and inclusion of basic graphic components, green-screen keying; audio mixing and encoding/exporting
- Direct involvement in the creating of eLearning packages using Adobe Photoshop and the Adobe Captivate authoring system
- Administrative support for all media assets – helping to organise, maintain and back-up internal archive of assets – including rushes, edited masters, learning packages, stock music and stock imagery
- Operation of video or audio acquisition tools within the in-house green screen studio and on location.
- Any other tasks that are seen as providing technical support to all current company projects.
About LiMETOOLS Ltd.
LiMETOOLS Ltd. create a range of blended multimedia learning tools specialising in the areas of cyberspace and sustainability. Employing a rich mix of documentary, drama, quizzing and illustrated text, the tools are designed to enable lasting behaviour change by ensuring that clients learn and retain knowledge about emerging threats and trends.
We achieve this by the collaboration of psychologists, learning specialists, multimedia developers and film producers. With our office located in the heart of Boscombe among other creative companies and specialists, it really does make LiMETOOLS an exciting place to work!
Being able to work as part of a team, the candidate will need to have a high level of skill & experience in video editing; some experience of computer graphics and animation; an excellent general computer literacy; a working knowledge of video acquisition roles; excellent communication skills; a work ethic that allows them to work in a deadline based environment. Previous experience of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop is essential – further training will be available for other Adobe Creative Cloud tools and Adobe Captivate.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact name and number within the email.
Successful CV applications will be sent some short generic work ethic and role specific questions to answer. There will then be a telephone interview. The final stage will be a face to face interview.