We are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join our busy in-house team based in our brand new custom-built studio.
Working across both print and digital design, you will work in collaboration with our existing creative and product management teams producing direct marketing material, press advertising, packaging as well as extensive social media and email graphics and banners. In addition, the role also involves creating innovative product design for our extensive range of collectables.
You will obviously have the usual Adobe Creative Suite knowledge but we want to find someone who can offer something new to the team and who is willing to go above and beyond. We’ll provide you with a 27 inch iMac, great surroundings and a friendly team – we just need your talent, inspiration and willingness to drive us forward to even better results.
- Company name:
- 288 Group
- Closing date:
- Fri, 8th June 2018
Ideally you’ll have:
- A relevant degree or 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe family of software including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of DSLR’s and photography
- High attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent self-management and organizational skills.
- An interest in history and pop-culture.
- Every applicant MUST include examples of their work with their CV—preferably online.
Benefits of working for 288 Group:
As well as receiving a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
- 25 days annual holiday, rising to 30 days with service
- Your birthday off as a FREE extra day’s holiday
- Annual company trading bonus
- Generous pension arrangements *
- Private healthcare *
- Enhanced company sick pay *
- Additional maternity / paternity benefits *
- Subsidised gym membership
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
*subject to qualifying period
How to apply
Apply via the website.