Are you a creative designer with an eye for striking imagery, clean lay-outs and accessible, easy-to-read information? We are looking for someone to help design and produce a broad range of publications to tell the story of our Trust’s services, for both internal and external audiences.
Joining a busy communications team, you will work on newsletters, posters, banners, leaflets and much more, as well as contributing to our digital and video channels, bringing flair, imagination and attention to detail. You will help to give the Trust a clear visual identity, applying consistent use of our corporate brand and ensuring we meet accessibility standards.
Good organisation and customer service skills are essential – you will need to manage the workflow of design tasks efficiently and effectively, building relationships with staff and suppliers, managing expectations and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Company name:
- Work pattern:
- 37.5 per week
- Salary / Pay:
- £19,409 to £22,683 p.a.
- Closing date:
- Tue, 20th March 2018
Provide effective, efficient and ongoing support to the Communications Manager, specifically in the following areas:
- Producing clear, accessible, understandable patient information and administering the approval process for it
- Helping design and produce newsletters, posters and other publications using the corporate brand
- Maintaining Trust website pages and intranet pages
- Helping produce digital communications materials like video
- Supporting the wider directorate in a range of communications and engagement activity
How to apply
Please apply via the website