A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a creative and talented 3D Visualiser to join us.
Quattro are at the forefront of computer generated imagery.
Working with 3D printers, BIM and virtual reality technology, we are seeking a graduate-calibre professional with an artistic portfolio and an eye for composition, lighting and creativity within Built Environment / Architecture.
- Company name:
- Quattro Design Architects
- Work pattern:
- Full time – 37.50 hours per week
- Salary / Pay:
- £18-24k per annum DOE
- Closing date:
- Wed, 8th March 2017
You will be expected to build 3D models from concept thorough to realistic visualisations.
The ability to add design input to a project through 3D models is an advantage and actively encouraged. Knowledge of creating VR environments or 3D printing would be a bonus.
Working closely with teams across each of our sectors, the scope is wide and challenging.
A working knowledge of:
- 3d Studio Max
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential
- An understanding of and ability to work to deadlines
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- 24 days per year plus bank holidays
- Enhanced holiday entitlement policy
- Subsidised Parking
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme (after probationary period)
- Share Purchase Scheme (after 1 year)
- Cycle Purchase Scheme (after 3 months)
- Additional Holiday Entitlement (after 3 years)