Academic Qualifications

You will need to provide evidence of the academic qualifications that we used to offer you a place on your course at AUB

These qualifications will be listed in your offer text or in the ‘Evidence Supporting Offer’ section of your CAS report. If you aren’t sure which qualifications you need to submit evidence of, please contact the International Student Adviser.

A qualification can be evidenced by submitting a certificate or transcript. You must always submit the original copy of your certificate or transcript unless it is otherwise stated.

If your certificate or transcript are not in English or Welsh, you will need to submit a translation with your application. Any translation must be completed by a professional translator and must include the following information: that it is an accurate translation of the original document; the date of the translation; the translators full name and signature; and the translators contact details. You must always submit the original translation with your application.

You do not need to submit your Portfolio of Artwork with your visa application.