Here you can find a step-by-step summary of what you must do and prepare to apply for a Tier 4 (General) visa for your study at the AUB.
The following pages contain information about the essential steps to obtaining your Tier 4 (General) visa.
The Arts University Bournemouth has Tier 4 Sponsor Status (Licence Number 2EAF7PTH3) on the Home Office approved register of sponsors. If you wish to see us on the register of sponsors we are listed as Arts University Bournemouth.
We suggest that you take a look through the information available and contact the International Student Adviser if you have any questions.
- Are you eligible for a Tier 4 Visa?
- How to apply for a Tier 4 (General) Visa
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Proof of Identity
- Financial Evidence for your Application
- Secure English Language Test (SELT)
- Academic Qualifications
- Tuberculosis (TB) Screening
- Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS)
- ‘Low Risk’ Students
- Credibility Interview
- Dependants of Tier 4 Applicants
Remember, we strongly recommend that you read the Tier 4 Policy Guidance for applicants before making your visa application.