This page provides information for international (non-EU) students about the application process for post-graduate level courses at AUB.
APPLYING FOR A TAUGHT MA
You can register and apply for a taught MA through our online application form by clicking on the relevant link below:
- Master of Architecture MArch – Apply Now
- MA Animation Production – Apply Now
- MA Commercial Photography (full-time) – Apply Now
- MA Commercial Photography (part-time) – Apply Now
- MA Film Production – Apply Now
- MA Fine Art – Apply Now
- MA Fine Art (part-time) – Apply Now
- MA Graphic Design – Apply Now
- MA Graphic Design (part-time) – Apply Now
- MA Illustration – Apply Now
- MA Illustration (part-time) – Apply Now
Make sure that you include all the qualifications that you have and remember to include all qualifications that you are currently taking.
Your personal statement is your chance to tell us why you want to study at AUB; we will want to know why you are interested in the course that you have applied to, key influences on your work and what you hope to do after your studies.
Applications are accepted throughout the academic year, although it is recommended that you apply before the end of May for entry to the course in September.
Click here to find out what happens after you submit your application.
APPLYING FOR A RESEARCH DEGREE COURSE (MPHIL/PHD)
The Arts University Bournemouth only accepts applications for research degrees through our online system. Please click on the relevant links below to apply:
- MPhil / PhD Full-time Course – Apply Now
For any questions concerning your Research Degree application please contact:
Tel: +44 1202 363334