If you are joining AUB as a postgraduate student, you might be eligible for the following scholarships and discounts.
Early payment discount
Students who have been offered a place on a Masters programme and pay the full tuition fees by 1st August 2017 are eligible for a 10% discount. This would be £1,500 off the fees for a 12 month course, or £1,800 off the fees of the 15 month MA Film Production. If you receive an offer after 1st August, you will need to pay your fees within five working days of the offer being made, to be eligible for the 10% discount.
- All BA Alumni will receive 20% discount on postgraduate fees. These students will also be eligible for the early payment discount (see example below).
- PrepHE, Study Abroad and Exchange students will receive 10% on postgraduate fees.
- Summer Course students who spent in excess of £1,500 will receive 10% discount on postgraduate fees.
Application of discounts
If an applicant qualifies for two discounts, they are calculated on a reducing balance basis, as per the following example*:
|Early payment discount||10%||(£800)|
|Net fee payable||£7,200|
*Note: the costs in this table are an example and not representative of actual fees.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT/RELEVANT WORKPLACE EXPERIENCEd
- All applicants who hold a 2.1 degree or equivalent will be eligible for a Scholarship of 10% off the cost of the course.
- Applicants from non-degree background, or applicants applying with relevant/equivalent work experience will be eligible for a Scholarship of 10% of the cost of the course.
Note: Alumni are not eligible for scholarships but they can pay early and obtain the early payment discount.