Higher Education Courses
- BA (Hons) Degree, £15,000
- Extended 4 year BA (Hons) Film Production study option, £15,000
- 12 month Postgraduate Taught MA, £15,000
- 15 month MA Film Production, £18,000
- PG Certificate Arts Education (full time) £5,200
- PG Certificate Arts Education (part time) £1,733 per unit
- Postgraduate Research MPhil/PhD, £17,920
- Diploma in Art and Design or Media Foundation Studies, £12,510*
- International Art, Design and Media Intensive course without English, £8,510
- International Art, Design and Media Intensive course with English, £12,510
*Plus an additional Exam Registration fee £140
Fees may be subject to change
DISCOUNTS & SCHOLARSHIPS
- All full-time Pre-degree and BA students who pay annual fees in full by 1st August receive a 10% tuition fee discount.
- All full-time MA students who pay in full by 1st August will be given a 10% discount on their annual tuition fee – read more here.
- A range of MA scholarships are available annually.
- Other country specific scholarships are also available. To keep up to date, visit the financial help page.
Students who decide to stay at AUB and progress to a different programme can enjoy a 10% – 20% discount on the fees of their continuing course (depending on the progression route).
Summer Course students who spent in excess of £1,500 will receive a 10% discount on their Foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate fees.
Students who have completed the one-year Foundation, International Art, Design and Media intensive or Study Abroad course will receive a 10% discount on their undergraduate fees.
- The Orientation Programme is also included in the tuition fee.
- Degree course fees are fixed for the length of the course and will not rise with inflation.
- There is no additional material fee to be paid to AUB (for degree students) as basic supplies are included in the tuition fee – you may however wish to purchase additional materials yourself if required.
- Free Airport Taxi service from the airport to your accommodation for new international students on their arrival in the UK.